Home visit animal Physiotherapy in Wiltshire & Hampshire.
Welcome to ejANIMALflex
Animal Physiotherapy is a complementary therapy which is carried out under veterinary referral, in accordance with The Veterinary Surgery (Exemption) Order of 1962. Animal Physiotherapy comprises of the assessment, and treatment of the disability using massage therapy, therapeutic exercises and electrotherapy.
- Has your pet suffered an injury?
- Is your pet stiff when moving about?
- Has your pet undergone surgery?
The Benefits of Animal Physiotherapy
- Reduction of pain and inflammation of injured joints and tissues;
- Preventing complications i.e. muscle spasm, muscle atrophy;
- Improving muscle strength and range of motion;
- Slowing degenerative processes;
- Increase speed of recovery post operatively thus accelerating return to function;
- Improve quality of life.
We cover Hampshire and Wiltshire regions but other locations can be discussed on request. We primarily offer physiotherapy and rehabilitation on a home visit basis.
For veterinary Use: Download veterinary referral forms
To make an appointment or if you have any questions please call us on 07825 136619 or email us at email@example.com
10% discount for clients over 60 years old, military discount and NHS discount
Find out how we helped Barney, a 5 yr 8month Labradoodle recover after having surgery for a ruptured cruciate ligament.
Read Barney's story
- Alleviation of pain, stiffness, inflammation
- Poor movement and mobility problems
- Hip dysplasia
- Elbow Dysplasia
- Cranial cruciate disease and repair
- Femoral head and neck excision arthroplasty
T: 07825 136619